We are the Zebras. The All-Audio Company. Building the future of digital audio.
Eighteen years ago, ZEBRALUTION emerged as "pioneers of digital audio" to enable creatives to offer their created content to a global audience through a variety of services. ZEBRALUTION is now one of the leading audio media houses for the holistic digital distribution and marketing of audio content. As a reliable and experienced partner, Zebralution stands for innovative, individual, fair and customer-oriented digital solutions.
Your audiobook team.
We share a strong passion for stories, literature and audio books. We are fascinated by the dynamics and complexity of the market, we stand for competence and reliability, rely on team spirit and quality, practice proactive and open communication, believe in numbers and the power of an idea. We appreciate the individuality of our team members, work passionately on our vision and look for a challenge.
- Independent development according to specifications of frontend & backend solutions based on Laravel (TALL) & Tailwind
- Further development of existing products
- Independent code deployment on test environments
- You are able to work with Laravel and develop basic frontend and backend solutions using the framework.
- You have experience with Laravel Livewire.
- You have experience with Tailwind CSS.
- You have experience with Alpine.js.
- You independently develop new ways and solutions for current and future challenges.
- You work as a freelancer.
- You speak German and/or English.
- You have experience with Git.
We don't expect you to be perfect in every area and will give room for learning and support. If you are unsure whether you meet the above requirements, please apply anyway and we will be happy to organise a call to further discuss your application.
Have we sparked your interest? If yes, please send your CV and cover letter, including your preferred start date, to Thomas Mengwasser at email@example.com.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Photo by Kevin Ku